Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/5/11 7:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Today is work till 4, home to the treadmill (I hope I'm not too tired).

YesterdaysPCP visit went well.  He was very happy with my labs he said he has never had a patient with perfect good cholestrol - I now have perfect!!!!! Yeah.

And last but not least - my A1C and sugar (diabetes) is perfect without medication!!!!!!!!!!  How awesome is that.

Hope everyone has an awesome.

Steffi I'm looking forward to waking up to snow on the ground for tomorrow's rush hour so I can work from home!!!!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 1/5/11 7:23 pm - Lancaster, PA
Today I am working all day we have an audit from the state and everyone has lost their minds. I am trying to not absorb their energy, and try and relax my way through it.  Breathe right? 

I hope you all are doing well. Critter met Yum yum last night and had a  literal hissy fit, gonna give it more time LOL. These crazy animals.

Feeling good today and happy that I Have You all. Miss you as well
Lisa H.
on 1/5/11 7:39 pm, edited 1/5/11 7:56 pm - Whitehall, PA
GREAT NEWS on your labs!!!!!

As for me, I am working 8 hours today.. what? only 8?  Yep, already have my 10 hours of OT in and I think I can swing working a normal 8 hour day.  At least I hope I can b/c I can't stay late to work due to Hebrew School. If I don't get everything done, I'll have to come back and put in some time tonight.  Hopefully, I won't have to do that.  Possibly, if I spend the time today WORKING and not crusing the personal computer, I can avoid that.. lol.  

So, after work is the hebrew school train.  Gym for day 2 of C25K.. didn't go yesterday.. was drained.  Pick up hebrew school.. Gym for pilates.--pilates seems to be very healing for me.  Great stretch of the body and good time for relaxing of the brain. 

Hopefully after that, I will just come home and play on FB for awhile and head to bed. 

Everyone have a good day and stay warm.

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 1/5/11 8:12 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

Ida - GREAT news on the labs!!!

I am at wor****il 4 then stopping at the grocery store and home to hang out with my Grandmother and Mia for the evening after making dinner and doing some laundry.
dit657
on 1/5/11 8:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - awesome labs for you Ida - woo-hoo!! Now, about that snow stuff...

I'm at work - going to Costco at lunch - haven't been there in ages and can't find my card so I guess I have to stop at the service desk before going in. Don't know what I did with it - may be in another purse or something.

Nothing much else on my agenda today - home tonight - arm exercises and my bike. I've been such a slug and I must get moving again. Hate feeling this way.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 1/5/11 9:00 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

AWESOME NEWS IDA!! It is great when all of your hard work pays off!!

Today I am off from work thanks to Three Kings Day! Don't hate!! Hubby left for work and Dee is at school so the house is nice and quiet! I will be making today a baking day. Went to Super Walmart last night and picked up all my baking supplies. I am glad I did it last night so I can get started early!!

Tonight Dee has brownies so I will be picking her up a bit early so we can get homework and dinner in before the meeting. We are going to be talking about Girl Scout Cookie Time! I always have alot of sales at school. The kids LOVE those cookies!!

Have a great Thursday! I know I will!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 1/5/11 9:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida - I am going to ignore the labs for a moment and discuss the excitement of the impending snow....although, it wont be a lot - it will make for a pretty morning.  I am sure, however, that I will have to come in to school.  Oh well, can't have everything.....Now - back to those labs - WAHOO!!!!  You go with your perfect self!

So - today I am in a bit of a mood - not sure why - not PMS - maybe it is the exhaustion of being back to work, Larry not being around, who knows....just kind of blech.  I did NOT have a good swim yesterday - tried to change it up and it wound up kicking me in the ass.  only swam about 1/2 mile.  So - after school today I am supposed to head back to the pool.  The dilemma is that Josh has a swim meet this afternoon that I want to get to, to support him.....he is the captain of a VERY young team and they will most likely not win any meets this year, so he needs some coddling, however, I really need to get myself back into gear so that I can do the best coddling I can....Don't know if that makes any sense - see - not myself!

I should most likely get to the market at some point, with all the other, "french toast" people, that will be sooo fun!    Larry is home tonight, so there will hopefully be some TV watching, Bat Mitzvah organizing, and quiet adult time once the kids go to bed.....

Have a great Thursday all!
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/11 10:50 pm
Good Morning All,

Great news Ida! Congrats on the great labs....

Last night I went to dinner at Gallo's with 2 girlfriends to catch up on life then after wards I was feeling in a bit of a funk so ran to the mall to see if I could do some retail therapy as a pick me up. I bought a few things on sale at Macy's but in the light of day may return them I don't know. Came home sat with Dennis as he was watching a movie talked to him a little bit then we made our way to bed.

This morning I woke up was down stairs as Den left for work was suppose to go to the gym but had no energy and opted to text my trainer and go back to bed. I will start fresh next week and this gives me time to get my head together. I don't know what is causing this feeling of melancholy. I have been journaling to get thoughts out so that seems to be helping but thought about going to a therapy appointment. 

My boss put n ad on Craig's list and he told people to call rather then to just email resumes so the phone has been ringing nonstop the lsat two days at least it gives me something to do. He will going to meetings today so it will just be Pat and I here most of the afternoon which is good I need to make some personal phone calls and some djing work.

Tonight will be a veg at home evening Den will be home late from work so I will make dinner and have it ready when he returns home then TV then early bed.

Life is Good
dit657
on 1/6/11 12:12 am - Boothwyn, PA
Could be a post-holiday funk you're in Beth - good heavens you guys have been so busy socially that it made me tired just reading your posts - LOL!! I've been in sort of a funk myself - the holidays seem blah to me this year - dreading having to undecorate the house but wanting to get the holiday stuff down and clean, too. Every day I tell myself I'm going to do this or that at night and then end up on the couch reading or watching bad TV.

I'm chalking it up to post-holiday doldrums. I have 2 lovely gift cards to two of my favorite stores and don't even feel like shopping - what the h*ll is that all about?! 

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/11 2:50 am
Cathy

To a degree it maybe post holiday blues since they did not go the way I thought they way they would be which is me having high expectations on so many things. We do have a very busy social life on top of working all week. I have to slow down and make time for me to have down time.

I am sure the holiday season for you was not a fun one emotionally but you survived. As for the shopping I went to Macy's last night and bought stuff to help feel better then got in my car and thought why did I do that???? 

Learning what we need sometimes gets harder as we get older.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views